Sweet and Salty Maple Party Mix
You can quickly prepare this crunchy, sweet, salty and spicy party mix and divide it into servings for future training sessions or as a snack at school. By bringing a touch of color, texture, pleasure and a variety of ingredients, it’s definitely worth a try!
- 250 ml (1 cup) of Shreddies cereal
- 250 ml (1 cup) of small salted Bretzels
- 250 ml (1 cup) of roasted green peas
- 250 ml (1 cup) of roasted chick peas
- 250 ml (1 cup) of roasted soy beans (edamame)
- 125 ml (½ cup) of unsalted whole roasted almonds
- 250 ml (1 cup) of air popped plain popcorn
- 10 ml (2 tsp) of smoked paprika
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of ground chipotle
- Cajun spices to taste
- 2,5 ml (½ tsp) of salt
- 60 ml (¼ cup) of olive oil
- 125 ml (½ cup) of maple syrup
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients, except for the oil and maple syrup.
- Sprinkle mixture with olive oil.
- Sprinkle mixture with maple syrup.
- Mix well.
- Cook in oven at 375°F, for 10 to 15 minutes, shake mixture at half time.
- Let cool and serve.
- Store in an airtight container.
Preparation: 15 minutes | Cooking: 10 to 15 minutes | Quantity: 10 servings
Nutrition facts per serving of 75 g (180 ml / ¾ de tasse): 240 calories | 10 g of protein | 13 g of fat | 25 g of carbohydrate | 3 g of fibre | Source: www.ilovemaple.ca/sport