8th edition of the Father/Daughter Ball
On April 20th, join us for the 8th edition of the Father/Daughter Ball, in profit of FitSpirit, which will take place in an enchanting setting at New City Gas in Montreal.
During this evening under the theme of a Thousand and one lanterns, you will experience a journey filled with flavors and colors through three stopovers inspired by the charms and richness of the Orient.
*Dress code: Evening long gown and suit with tie or bow tie is required. Remember to bring comfy shoes for dancing! And for those who wish to coordinate with the theme, have fun adding gold, flamboyant colors or pretty ornaments to your outfit.
**Ladies, please come accompanied by your father or a significant father figure. Gents, come with your daughter.s or a significant girl in your life. Girls must be ten or older to participate.
Contact us at: [email protected] or Toll-free: 1-855-430-5322, Ext. 123
2024 FATHER/DAUGHTER BALL HONORARY COMMITTEE
- Abe Adham with his daughters Claudia and Victoria (TD)
- Nicolas Jacob with his daughter Anaïs (National Bank)
- Alain Le Put with his daughter Audrey (Promutuel Assurance)
- Karl Bissonnette with his daughter Alycia (WSP Global)
- Olivier Chouc with his daughter Léa (CN)
- Marc-André Goyette with his daughters Claire and Simone (Énergir)
- François Huvelin with his daughter Juliette (Deloitte)
- Christian Leblanc with his daughters Gabrielle, Liliane and Victoria (Fasken Martineau DuMoulin)
- Jean-François Langlais with his daughters Delphine, Julianne and Sophie (iA Financial Group)
- Guy Lecours with his daughter Marie-Pierre (Beneva / L’Unique General Insurance)
- Martin Pesant with his daughter Emma (Nespresso)
- David Rheault with his daughter Jeanne (Air Canada)
FUNDRAISING GOAL OF THE
2024 FATHER/DAUGHTER BALL
Having become a must-attend event in the world of philanthropy, the Father/Daughter Ball is one of the most popular and highly coveted benefit events. Every spring, in Montreal, the business community comes together to raise valuable funds for the physical and mental well-being of teenage girls. Since its first edition in 2017, 3 158 fathers and daughters have had the great joy of participating, and over $4M have been raised, enabling FitSpirit to pursue its mission of helping teenage girls to be physically active throughout their lives!
THANK YOU TO OUR PARTNERS
Idem Real Estate
PMA Assurances inc.