7th edition of the Father/Daughter Ball: Between nature and fairy!
Join us on April 22nd at New City Gas for a ball filled with wonder and magic: a captivating cocktail party in the heart of nature, followed by a gourmet dinner and an evening of pure enchantment for fathers and daughters alike.
*Dress code: Ball gown, long dress for ladies and a dark suit with tie or bow tie (black or midnight blue) for gentlemen, is required. Remember to bring comfy shoes for dancing!
**Ladies, please come accompanied by your father or a significant father figure. Gents, come with your daughter.s or a significant girl in your life. Girls must be ten or older to participate.
Contact us at: [email protected] or Toll-free: 1-855-430-5322, Ext. 123
2023 FATHER/DAUGHTER BALL HONORARY COMMITTEE
- Nicolas Jacob and his daughter Andréa (National Bank)
- Pierre-Olivier Perras and his daughter Alice (Power Sustainable)
- Karl Tabbakh and his daughters Chloé and Audrey (McCarthy Tétrault LLP)
- Abe Adham and his daughters Victoria and Claudia (TD)
- Réjean Bourgault and his daughters Camille and Laurence (AWS)
- Patrick Cyr and his daughters Camille and Coralie (Beneva)
- Ronald Dahms and his daughter Vivian (SuccessFinder)
- Marc-André Goyette and his daughters Claire and Simone (Énergir)
- Jean-François Langlais and his daughters Delphine, Sophie and Julianne (iA Financial Group)
- Christian Leblanc and his daughters Victoria, Liliane and Gabrielle (Fasken Martineau DuMoulin)
- Guy Lecours and his daughter Marie-Pierre (L'Unique General Insurance)
- Alain Le Put and his daughter Audrey (Promutuel Assurance)
- Eric Michaud and his daughter Marine (Deloitte)
- David Rheault and his daughter Jeanne (Air Canada)
- Mathieu Tessier and his daughter Zoé (Sun Life)
FUNDRAISING GOAL OF THE
2023 FATHER/DAUGHTER BALL
The Father/Daughter Ball is FitSpirit's first official fundraising event. It is a must-attend event for the business community, which mobilizes every year to raise valuable funds for the physical and mental well-being of teenage girls.
THANK YOU TO OUR PARTNERS
National Bank Financial Markets
Scotiabank / Jarislowsky, Fraser Limited
Fiera Capital Corporation
Davies Ward Phillips & Vineberg
Fondation Marc Bourgie
Fonds de Solidarité FTQ
Innergex Renewable Energy
Eclo Investments Inc.
Groupe Jean Samson
Idem Real Estate
Lassonde Industries Inc.
NATIONAL Public Relations
PMA Assurances inc.