BMO Capital Markets - Quebec
McCarthy Tétrault LLP
It is with a great pride that we invite you to the 6th edition of the Father/Daughter Ball held on June 11th at Windsor Station in Montreal, for a grandiose evening between fathers and daughters.
Under the theme "Play the Game", you will dive into a world where sport will be in the spotlight. After all, it is FitSpirit's mission!
Dressed in formal wear, you can bring a pair of comfortable shoes to dance in!
Contact us at: [email protected] or toll free: 1-855-430-5322 ext. 123
2022 BALL HONORARY COMMITTEE
FitSpirit is privileged to be able to count on the precious collaboration of an honorary committee:
- Grégoire Baillargeon and his daughter Simone (BMO Capital Markets - Quebec)
- Pierre-Olivier Perras and his daughter Alice (Power Sustainable)
- Karl Tabbakh and his daughters Chloé and Audrey (McCarthy Tétrault LLP)
- Patrick Cyr and his daughters Camille and Coralie (Beneva)
- Ronald Dahms and his daughter Vivian (SuccessFinder)
- Christian Leblanc and his daughters Victoria, Liliane and Gabrielle (Fasken Martineau DuMoulin)
- Martin Leroux and his daughters Maya and Gabriella (PayFacto Inc.)
- Eric Michaud and his daughter Marine (Deloitte Corporate Finance Inc.)
- Pierre Miron and his daughters Catherine and Valérie (Industrial Alliance, Financial Group)
- Mathieu Tessier and his daughter Zoey (Sun Life)
- Marc Villeneuve and his niece Béatrice (Desjardins)
2022 BALL FUNDRAISER OBJECTIVE
The Father/Daughter Ball is FitSpirit's first official fundraising event. It is a must-attend event for the business community, which mobilizes every year to raise valuable funds for the physical and mental well-being of teenage girls.
THANK YOU TO OUR PARTNERS
National Bank Financial Markets
Biron Health Group
Davies Ward Phillips & Vineberg
Idem Real Estate
Fiera Capital Corporation
Godin Family Foundation
Fondation Sandra et Alain Bouchard
Groupe Marcelle cosmetics
Stingray Digital Group
Lassonde Industries Inc.
LGS, une Société IBM