FitSpirit is proud to unveil its latest group of leaders: 31 influential businesswomen from across Quebec, all joining forces for the 4th edition of the FitSpirit Mother/Daughter Challenge, to be held next August 14 and 15. FitSpirit is also happy to confirm the commitment of Sun Life as a corporate partner for the next two years.
The 2021 edition: run, bike or walk
This summer, mothers and daughters will experience a unique event where they can run, walk or ride a total of 20, 30 or 40 km as a team, over the course of the weekend of August 14 and 15. To properly prepare for this challenge that will be held remotely, the FitSpirit team is providing a training program and a series of shorter challenges to help participants build their strength.
The FitSpirit Mother/Daughter Challenge is open to any mothers (or significant maternal figures) and daughters eager to develop a special bond through the achievement of a common goal. Registration is free and participants are strongly encouraged to take part in a fundraiser. The money raised will help FitSpirit to continue to grow so that more young Canadian women can adopt a healthy, active lifestyle as they grow. You can register your team now by visiting fitspirit.ca/challenge.
Role models of infinite inspiration
This year’s group is made up of professional women from a variety of business backgrounds and walks of life. Together, they share a commitment to becoming inspirational role models to help a growing number of young girls discover the countless benefits of physical activity and to help reverse the unfortunate trend of teenage girls dropping out of sports. All of the women agree: their shared passion for physical activity is a driving force that strengthens their leadership and fuels their daily lives. Something they hope they can pass along to the next generation of women.
- Marie-Lise Andrade, President and Executive Director, Fondation Lise Watier
- Nancy Avoine, Associate Director - Quebec offices, EY
- Julie Bédard, President, Medicart
- Anne-Marie Boissonnault, Vice-President of Sales and Marketing, Solisco
- Anne Bouchard, Director of Corporate Taxation, Innergex and The North Face
- Karinne Bouchard, Head of Investor Relations and Treasurer, Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc.
- Magalie Boutin, Head of Media Relations, National Film Board of Canada
- Evangelia Chalkiadakis, Small Business Development Manager, Scotia Bank
- Patricia Châteauneuf, General Manager, Sales Media Multiplatform, Montreal and East of Canada, Radio-Canada & CBC
- Marie-Huguette Cormier, Executive Vice-President, Human Resources and Communications, Desjardins
- Viviane Croux, Vice-President, National Accounts, TD
- Véronique Dorval, Senior Vice-President, Client Experience Office, Sun Life
- Mylène Duguay, Partner, Cabana Séguin inc.
- Isabelle Foisy, President and Founder, Point Cardinal Inc.
- Geneviève Fortier, CEO, Promutuel Assurance
- Brigitte Hébert, Executive Vice-President, Employee Experience, National Bank of Canada
- Claudine Labelle, President and Founder, FitSpirit
- Sévrine Labelle, President and CEO, Femmessor
- Nathalie Langevin, General Manager, TVA Quebec, Managing Director of Sales at TVA Québec and the Journal de Quebec, Québecor
- Cynthia Lemme, Managing Director, Corporate & Commercial US Enterprise Risk and Portfolio Management, BMO
- Mélanie Lussier, Director, External Communication, Lowe’s Canada
- Sherine Morsi, Vice President Business Financial Services Montreal East Region, RBC Royal Bank
- Katherine Poirier, Lawyer and Associate, BLG
- Julie Pomerleau, Vice President of Marketing, Nespresso
- Marie-France Poulin, Vice President, Groupe Camada
- Geneviève Provost, Managing Partner, Quebec and NCR, Deloitte
- Valérie Sapin, Director of Marketing and Innovation, Énergir
- Mylène Savoie, SVP Managing Director - Borderless TANK Worldwide
- Laurence St-Germain, Olympic Athlete, TELUS
- Sandy Vassiadis, Vice-President, Communications and Corporate Responsibility, BRP
- Isabelle Verreault, Senior Vice-President and General Manager, Quebec City, H+K Stratégies
Discover the portraits of these women here.